Interaction Skills® - who is it for?
Interaction Skills® is suitable for children aged 4-12 years of age who exhibit one or more of the following features:
- Poor listening skills
- Difficulties with sharing and turn taking in play
- Difficulties with recognising emotions
- Problems making and keeping friends
- Problems negotiating and compromising with others
- Poor grasp of conversational skills
- Problems related to social interaction at home and at school
- Difficulties resolving social conflicts
Children with Autism and Autism Spectrum Condition or Aspergers Syndrome have difficulties with verbal and non-verbal social communication skills as a feature of the diagnosis. Interaction Skills® is well suited to the needs of these children.